The Public Service Leadership Academy offers tailored leadership development programs, targeted training, and customized consulting services.
Topical workshops to address timely issues and challenges that government executives face in achieving their goals.
- Optimizing Customer Experience
- Strengthening Emotional Intelligence
- Sharpening Facilitation Skills
- Leveraging Strengths
- Systems Thinking
- The PSLA Leadership
Development Program is targeted toward first-line supervisors, team or program leads, or others in leadership roles (typically GS -14/15 or equivalent).
- Leadership Boot Camps are customized one to three-day leadership programs, tailored to the needs of the client organization.
PSLA is the host of the Service to the Citizen Awards: Champions of Change Program. The goal of the awards program is to recognize those public servants who demonstrate excellence in their delivery of services that impact the public’s lives.
These public servants will be recognized at the The Mayflower in Washington, D.C. on September 15, 2023.
Customized, on-site support for:
- Change Management - Effectively preparing for, implementing and following through on organizational change.
- Strategic Planning - Looking ahead to ensure your organization is well positioned for the long-term future.
- Customer Service & Experience - Ensuring citizens & customers have an outstanding experience when interacting with Government.